Aluminium Technology specialises in and has been supplying and installing architectural louvres for the construction industry for over 25 years. Our louvre profiles are:
- SF (ie Skyfoil) louvres; proprietary profiles; in airfoil and rectangular shapes
- Generic louvres, ie standard aluminium extrusion profiles such as RHS shapes
- Custom louvres; generally formed out of folded aluminium sheets; can be very large and to a project design/profile.
Louvre panels are available in the following options:
- Fixed louvres (in panels or as individual louvres)
- Operable (ie rotating)
- Sliding (and sliding operable)
- Shrouds (ie individual often large louvres around windows and doors)
A wide range of structural fixing options are available; both for Louvre attachment;
- End plates
- Operable; ie rotating
Louvre/subframe attachment to buildings
- Refer designs including a wide range of building cladding cavity options.